TRUE FAITH  314 celebration
2 T! C3 s6 z" }/ `: A
- f1 U0 f  W0 Q8 x) [www.qafone.ccI feel so extraordinary同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志7 y) m7 \. C: Q$ y0 N* g  b
Something’s got a hold on me
* y5 h$ a2 ^1 ?( t) U  x6 ]  OI get this feeling I’m in motionwww.qafone.cc* h# }  g0 I- x7 r* @
A sudden sense of liberty
5 P/ z" h6 V& ~8 q. u3 x3 s! N+ DI don’t care ’cause I’m not there8 [/ g8 j) N. v" C
And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow
2 m4 C" N2 y% S! u0 E) Z* }# GQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Again and again I’ve taken too muchwww.qafone.cc8 H' o/ K" R% ]$ R. S5 O
Of the things that cost you too much同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志9 h4 x- y5 e* i6 }) c7 a
I used to think that the day would never come. u% F$ C: M  U7 E7 ^
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
, G5 P0 H6 O# b0 ^My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
4 I5 m8 K8 I" w$ ?3 |6 X$ P, ATo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear3 X' {9 a  E+ d  |8 e
I used to think that the day would never come) a7 I9 p, M( {3 H" S6 a9 x/ n: `9 n
That my life would depend on the morning sun...Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站- y+ U" _# }3 G# S- {3 r; E

) J6 u- j" w* X同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志When I was a very small boy,! y! r2 X9 D& C: N
Very small boys talked to me. o8 ]/ L1 p2 _5 L$ _! g4 I
Now that we’ve grown up together同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志7 u! d7 }; `9 O; Y; U
They’re afraid of what they see$ R1 X  I( M" ^5 x6 s
That’s the price that we all pay
$ _9 q1 \4 |9 O7 A% Z' U6 a; cQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Our valued destiny comes to nothing
, g7 F# C9 S' ~  e3 W1 O0 VI can’t tell you where we’re going1 a$ u' z$ V0 v% M
I guess there was just no way of knowing
. n) s. H2 Z$ C5 KI used to think that the day would never come( U5 {. Z( y/ L# r3 m
8 A. J8 r0 K. M" w  u' O9 j( t同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
+ r2 J; X9 r9 J. R, D- h% ITo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
, P* {* U" N( t; @0 l' ~I used to think that the day would never come
4 p1 p) I& ]/ ]( ~1 BThat my life would depend on the morning sun...
$ N& N6 s, K3 Xwww.qafone.cc
/ E# B1 o, a  R9 Y同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I feel so extraordinary
" t( C5 o- c+ G) G& Owww.qafone.ccSomething’s got a hold on me同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志1 J' q: Z% D3 {& W' N6 K
I get this feeling I’m in motion
" q: Q5 u: o4 @/ q* JA sudden sense of liberty2 u5 N) ?, O$ s7 h  R3 g" b6 {
The chances are we’ve gone too far
' X' z9 W' Y; |! v3 Z2 A9 w! xQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站You took my time and you took my money+ ]# ]& m0 M0 \0 V- B, y
Now I fear you’ve left me standing
: q" k% R/ r" T+ ^0 Q0 G$ }) b5 D, Dwww.qafone.ccIn a world that’s so demanding
; U" a: D& O1 II used to think that the day would never come3 ?1 s0 d+ I/ {$ t( e1 X2 T; n
& F1 Y% V* [& p" ^. o同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志My morning sun is the drug that brings me nearQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站  M$ t: C( q/ C6 b$ }
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear- N8 I( l# o- i6 P
I used to think that the day would never comeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站0 E: g3 \, P4 q* r6 @2 ~! }
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •