[剧情讨论] 120的几段对话关于BOY&MEN

发现第一季有很多很有玩味的对话,不仅仅是为情节服务的,而是本身拿出来就挺让人捉摸的,但是以后几季逐渐围绕感情线索为核心了。
brian和David在很多问题上观点不一致,下面即是。。

Sheba: Gentleman and gentleman, contestant number 2:Officer O'Reilly - Pretty arresting, don't you think? Officer, I just got a parking ticket -- strip-search me!

[Meanwhile, back at the bar]

David: The problem with this contest is that it exposes the single most tragic flaw of gay culture.

Brian: Exposes are a lot more than that, doc.

David: An almost pathological adj.病理的, 病态的obsession with youth, beauty, and smooth, muscular bodies.

Brian: I know. What a shame!

David: Until we break free of our stunted adolescence and our superficial values, we'll always be boys, never men.

Brian: Is that all?

Michael: I have find what David say about profoundly insightful.

Brian: I find it's profoundly full of shit. An opinion put forth as truth by a bunch of hypocritical, jealous, guilt-ridden, self-loathing, middle-aged, sexually-frustrated, pseudo-intellectual fags who wish they were straight.

[David laughs at Brian. Michael glares at Brian. Babylon's only black patron dances on.]

David: So, why don't you sign up?

Brian: Cause I don't need to dance in underwear to get laid.

David: Or maybe you can't handle the competition.

[Brian saunters away. Michael looks like he's worried, but he doesn't know why.]

Michael: Oh my god, he's gonna sign up.

David: No way.

Michael: He is.

[Back at the bar, Mike's clapping along to the music, but David's bored.]

David: You've had enough pulsating, grinding flesh for one evening?

Michael: I'm ready to go when you are.

Brian: No, you can't leave yet. You'll miss my big number.

Michael: Alright, like you really gonna through it.

Brian: Well if you leave now you'll never know.

[Onstage, Sheba waves goodbye to Dwayne]

Sheba: If Dwayne becomes King, he'll be the ruler by which all others are measured. And I ought a know – I measured him myself. Our next contestant likes younger men. His favorite pastime is feeling superior, and his special skill is manipulating people.

David: [to Brian] Must be you.

Sheba: Let's put our hands together for Pittsburgh's hunkiest chiropractor, Dr. David Cameron!

[David's shocked.]

David: You asshole!

Sheba: Dr.Cameron!

Michael: I thought you signing off yourself.

Brian: Now, why would I do that? You know I find this obsession with youth and abs and sex so appalling.

Michael: You don't have to go up there.

David: Believe me, I have no intention.

Michael: Thank God. You don't want to make a fool of yourself, dancing around in your underwear, at your age.

Brian: Don't worry, Doc, it's just a joke.

David: You think I can't do it? At my age?

Sheba: Pageing Dr.Cameron!

[Finally David shrugs at Michael and heads out to the stage. David gingerly approaches the pole, but starts to get into it as he unbuttons his shirt. Michael folds his arms tight across his chest, about to burst into flames. Brian and the crowd love it. David even rips off his under shirt. Michael is very, very upset. David unbuttons his jeans, turns around, and drops 'em.]

[Back on the dance floor, David has somehow gotten away from Michael, and is continuing his well-loathed, hypocritical ways by dancing with not one but two sweaty HDGBs. Mike finds him.]

Michael: Excuse me? An hour ago, weren't you the one who was tired of all this pulsating flesh and wanted to go home?

David: What's the rush?

Michael: No rush. I just thought you didn't approved. All the misplaced emphasis...

David: Well, maybe I was being a little judgmental.

Michael: Try hit hypocritical.

David: Now, who's being judgmental?
Michael: Just be honest. Don't judge someone for something you wish you could do, but never had the guts. I'm goin' home.

[Mike stomps away, past Ted and Blake.]

[David's home.]

David: I don't think I ever seen you so jealous.

Michael: I am not jealous. How would you feel if your boyfriend was being ogled by every fag in town?

David: So happens he is.

Michael: Oh, I am, yes.

David: Constantly. Only you'll never noticed.

Michael: Oh, yeah, that's my problem. Faulty gaydar.

David: Lucky for me.

Michael: So, you're proving how hot you are, even at your age, I'm suppose you gonna goin' partying every night.

David: Not every night, but it was nice to get the attention. To know I'm still attractive. I must admit, hot young men with smooth muscular bodies have their certain appeal. But there are other things: work, my son, and you.

Michael: So, hang these jeans up until next laundry day and doin' a little dance for me?

[He does it for Michael.]
:s12

哈。在看那集的时候,确实感觉到导演的用心,不仅让他成为一不家庭伦理剧,更加有益于人的思考。我思故我在

有些话很有哲理

Don't judge someone for something you wish you could do, but never had the guts

好长的英文,看到我很累啊,有翻译吗,呵呵...

:s45 楼主太狠了,英语精英啊,俺英语不太灵光啊,不过对这段有印象,俺去补补课

• 三国群英传私服
  •