字幕翻译、时间轴、校对:dc4562

影片名称:J'ai rêvé sous l'eau
影片别名:I Dreamt Under the Water (USA)
中文片名:梦在水面下
出品年份:2008
地区:法国
语言/字幕:法语/中文

影片简介:

漂亮的双性恋男子Antonin在巴黎一家音像店打着零工,他喜欢音乐,和乐队男队友有着理不清的暧昧。某个夜晚当他的“爱”在他的怀里失去后,他的感情世界开始一片片剥落。Antonin开始沉迷在巴黎的夜间行走,发生匿名性爱,同时曾与他有过性关系的的老板一再暗示Antonin就范。这一切直到他遇见神秘女子Juliette。导演Hormoz并不忌讳直白裸露的性爱,他创造了一个充满魅惑的地下世界,却不忘提醒观众爱和希望即便在夜里也会盛开。

Synopsis:

In this savagely engaging drama filled with heart, lust and emotion, abisexual man’s personal journey through the dark Parisian night openshis mind to a myriad of sexual possibilities.

Review:

Antonin (the incredibly handsome Hubert Benhamdine), an aspiringmusician who also works in a video store, has been harboring anunrequited love for his equally attractive male bandmate. When his“love” dies one night in his arms, the young man’s emotional worldbegins to crumble, and soon Antonin descends into a shadowy world ofParis nightlife. He indulges his pain by engaging in public gay sex,prostitution and one-night stands until he meets Juliette, aneffervescent, attractive woman. But as their passionate affair begins,Antonin notices that his new lover is emotionally unstable. AndAntonin’s boss, with whom he has been having a sexual affair, begins toexpress his emotional desires for the young man. Like his Frenchcounterpart, Catherine Breillat, director Hormoz isn’t shy aboutshowing explicit sexual intercourse and creating a tantalizing, sensualsoundtrack filled with alternative, electronica and club music.Stylistically shot with a youthful spirit, Hormoz creates a seductivelydark world but also reminds us that hope and love sometimes happen withthe people you least expect.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

更多下载方式请见:
https://www.qafone.cc/viewthread.php?tid=70741

评分人数

谢谢分享。

谢谢分享
看剧情好像还不错

谢谢分享

好像挺好看的,谢谢分享啊

1# 清朗的时候

是制片嗄。。。

图片好少啊 哈哈