提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

嗯~~~这些事情还是只有在电视里才有的呢,谁能接受自己的爱人跟别人H啊~~

下面是引用stasis于2005-01-26 18:43发表的:

所以某程度來說justin對那個處男的行為與態度其實是justin希望brain對自己所作的行為的投射,但是在激情過後的理智之下又明白自己不可能跟他在一起..
但是我們可以很確定的說,這個event幫日後justin的出軌埋下了一個伏筆.

现在我宁可希望那个不是伏笔,那时候出了得了,省得后来找一那~样的。

其实, 我觉得 结局可能最后还是 迈克和BRIAN 一起了~

-
小J 和 小B   很危险啊~~~汗

-

这种关系,我想现实应该也是有的,但是,我觉得这种关系是很难可以长期去维持的,终有一天会分手的~~~

下面是引用miladuo于2005-02-03 15:30发表的:
其实, 我觉得 结局可能最后还是 迈克和BRIAN 一起了~

-
小J 和 小B   很危险啊~~~汗

可是我觉得m是希望在一起的两个人有长久唯一关系的,渴望婚姻的。这一点他是不会为brian改变的。如果bm在一起,就是说,brian改变了自己的观念,如果b可以为m改变自己,不会等到现在。
so,即使brian改变了,也是因为justin。因为他们一起经历的许多事情,不仅仅是justin渐渐深入理解brian,也使brian多少有些靠近justin喜欢的那种爱的方式。
如果brian不作任何改变,那也只有勇敢坚持的justin可以和他在一起。

下面是引用emmacute于2005-01-11 21:54发表的:
我记得当他们分开后 301里 MICHEAL 说过一句话
BRIAN LOVES JUSTIN, BUT IN HIS WAYS!
很准确 他用自己的方式爱着JUSTIN
他为JUSTIN 接受他从来没有过得情人间的协议
他很在意JUSTIN 并不希望他离开自己
只是他不是那种会勉强JUSTIN的人
他让JUSTIN自己做选择
这些恐怕也不是很多人能够做到的吧

301裡Brian說的一段話,就有解釋為何他讓Justin自己選擇離開或留下,他不作任何表示意見...
L:也就是說你寧願自己過,也不願意和愛你、包容你一切的人在一起。
B:我從來就沒愛過他,就算愛了,也不會讓他把我看得比他自己還重,也不會讓他為了討我歡心,而改變自己,我告訴他,如果得不到他想要的,就到其他地方找...
L:哦!這點他肯定是學會了,恭喜...

所以在220裡...
J:你不在意,如果我不在這嗎?
B:這是你的決定,你想去哪?由你自己決定...
220片尾,Brian的「沒有任何表示」,讓Justin自己決定了想走的路...

楼上有个人反对我的想法~~

我觉得  小J  和大 B~~~  分开是非常有可能的~~

他们之间还存在着太多的,不可调和的矛盾~

虽然 我们都希望他们能继续在一起,甚至永远!

--

From TV Guide
Randy Harrison: …Justin finally grows up and gains some self-confidence this season (S5), which I think he has been lacking…

From various sources, politics is still important in Season 5 and it’s about Gay Marriage this time. From the S5 spoiler, BJ broke up again around 507 because Justin is kind of tired of being casual and can’t stand Brian’s strange behavior any more. I think Justin wants a long-term, mature relationship like what Ben & Michael have. This time he leaves Brian not with someone like he did in Season 2 with Ethan, but by himself. I think it shows his confidence and independence. Justin finally grow up and am be able to say NO.

From Randy’s interview, I think Justin finally has enough courage to leave the life he does not want and live a life according to his own rules and what he believes in. He and others (Debbie, Liz, Mel, Ben Michael, Em and Ted) fight hard for the rights of gay people in Season 5.

However, I do believe BJ will end up together at the end of Season 5. But this time, it depends on Brian. Justin will not compromise his values and runs back to Brian. It’s Brian’s turn to win Justin back if he thinks Justin worth a fight. Brian has to grow up one way or the other.

BTW, I love Brian although he can be a real asshole sometimes. But he deserves happiness and love. He is the only one who can do something about it instead of letting Justin pursuing him all the time. Hopefully we can see Brian finally grow up too in Season 5 unless he wants to be alone for the rest of his life. (Don’t try to put BM together. It does not make any sense. Michael loves Ben and I believe they can be happy together)

"Hopefully we can see Brian finally grow up too in Season 5 unless he wants to be alone for the rest of his life. (Don’t try to put BM together. It does not make any sense. Michael loves Ben and I believe they can be happy together)"

well,i agree with you.

• 三国群英传私服
  •