[剧情讨论] sth i wanna give to BJ

本帖最后由 brianjustinqaf 于 2009-5-28 00:17 编辑

My first wording to the community. Easier for me to start with some English. If you really like it and has some difficulty to read it, I will transfer it later. Please kindly to let me know. Cheers.
-----------------------

Brian is such a real person from the real world. This is actually the initial feeling i got when finished the first round of the whole seasons today. He seems strong and cool and actually, to some extent, he is. But he is too scared and vulnerable to show his fear, on his bio family, and his real focused love feeling on a particular person. He is afraid to lose. He is a real hitter for his career, who is so devoted by all means, and so capable to transfer nasty vicious fights into little personal feasts. In this regard, he is also afraid to lose, so he has to be so cool and separated from the 'straight guys morality'.

He truely deeply and well, madly shows his love to Justin, right since he puts on the snow white scarf soaked with J's blood. It is not just the dramatic effect to me. His deepest fear is so edgy to come true. He tortures himself to look at the sleeping J, flash back the horrible scenes, and piece by piece take the whole responsiblity to recreate smiles of sunshine.

According to my personal experience, the gay community is full of Brian, which is the only reason i love qaf. She is so real and virtuely fragile. Brian is honest and that always cost him fortunes. He has a big heart ready to give and so shy to take in. He is a hero in all dimensions.

Justin is too young to be equal in many ways to Brian, which put himself on a more taking-in position and due to the age gap, one is easy to take for granted. But it is the unequality that push Justin to be cheezy, naughty,lovable and couple-like with Brian. No matter gay or straight, there always have some general implicit rules in the universe. But two guys with strong personalities, present the specific bonding pattern and with B's consistent 'cultivation', it is Justin, in the end, throws away the ring on the coach, his eyes glittering with the purest love and powerful faith. If it is a tale, let it be. At least, it is so inspiring to uplift and resolve many gay couples spirits and concerns or even confusion on the bigger issue: Direction...and Maintainance.

哎~~~英语无能阿]
有翻译吗 ??

爱情的方向 sth i wanna give to BJ 中文

其实前天写的'sth i wanna give to BJ'是想说GAY这个群体,有着更贴近真实生活的品质。用中文再写一遍,我想加多些个人的评论。。

其实,我觉得在更深层次,CL试图或给我造成了一丝在困惑和害怕中,寻找坚强和爱情的努力。

B是一个很真实的人物。他看似很强很酷,在某种程度上,他是的。但他害怕。这种害怕非常真实。憎恶父母和害怕失去以至于抗拒爱情。父母没得选,爱情可以否认。父母他早就自动放弃了,这种放弃是真实的。因为他经济独立了,他感情有别的依托。爱情是可以否认但最终欺骗不了自己。所以他有长长的挣扎,在这种挣扎中,最让我感动和顿悟的是,他的对自己真实的面对。完全的真实,而且这种真实对所有人来说,都是存在的:男生,无论年龄大小,性爱无限。对此我不愿作更多道德上的啰嗦。我也不在乎会打碎多少人的幻想。

B至始至终都和J想和谁搞就和谁搞。当然第5季最后暗示了专一的可能性,身体上的。我想笑。我喜欢B最出色的一点就是他对性的来而不拒。事实上所有人都应该这样,遇到真爱了,就好好的爱护,和其一同规划将来,就好了,就更应该享受身体的盛宴。人之所以不能接受所谓的出轨,很大程度是有‘规矩’的约束以及这种类似的教导引起的‘向往’。B超越了这些,带着很多正面的因素,因为工作努力,然后富有,然后心里承受力好,然后非常坚强和有责任感和贯彻能力。很多人喜欢他,是因为他的这种痛快淋漓,而且是罕有的,绝对不易获得的。他教导着J,因为J孺子可教,聪明剔透,有天赋而且勤奋努力。这些素质缺一不可。根据我自己的经历,我认为在现实生活中这个圈里,有很多B。他们优秀诚实放纵脆弱,而且因为非主流,很会保护自己。

回到剧情里,B有着很善良的心,但从某种程度来说,他觉得善良不酷,所以他害羞。J太年轻,所以很难和B平等,无论从任何角度来说。这是这种不平等,可以让J调皮,耍赖,犯精神出轨的错,同时让B享受着被依赖的感觉。我认为这才是爱的理由,可以互相依赖。继续爱下去的理由,是J自己把戒指扔回沙发,眼睛里闪动的迷恋B和信任B的光芒。那是非常多的累积,时间和真诚的投入,没有理所当然的想象和自以为是的错觉。J终于羽翼丰满可以飞了,而B是那样无私的放手,因为他和J都知道,这才是爱,只有这样的B和J,才可以何必朝朝暮暮。

只是,我们很难做到。不是因为我们俗或不俗,而是我们不够坚强,不敢跨出一步,因为海阔天空的背后,有伤痕累累的聚集和心里流泪的许多夜晚。

现实的同志生活不太了解,以前看过一个gay的访谈节目,说同志间大都有性无爱,好点的也是先做后爱。当时有些伤感,但qaf所表现出的也是先做后爱,我明白了同性间的爱是直接深刻的,不管以哪种方式获得爱都是可敬的!

其实无所谓开始怎样,无论是谁都可以先怎样后怎样,关键是怎么继续哦

我没有碰到过男同,认识四个LES,按通说保守的5%的同性恋比例来算,我们学校至少有一千到两千人左岸人士,我总是会想,他(她)们会不会感到孤独,他们害不害怕出柜,他们是不是无奈于隐形。

哦,其实我并没特指要他们出柜,而是说,对于所有人来说,对爱情的维持和延续,有时是要放手。。即使在多数派的圈子里,BJ给出了很好的答案。。

• 三国群英传私服
  •