TRUE FAITH  314 celebration
: ^2 d% n' `4 D0 F5 t! x5 swww.qafone.cc
' _; Y8 D' v" J& K9 B  _/ aI feel so extraordinary
2 R$ S* P" b% e2 \, e; F& sQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Something’s got a hold on me同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志6 S4 ~7 }+ t( ?. c3 b$ g
I get this feeling I’m in motionwww.qafone.cc  T* Z6 d# j( e, e  r6 |
A sudden sense of liberty
) W! ^; M3 G! z) ], d2 [同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I don’t care ’cause I’m not there
: o2 T( E% M+ l5 B同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow
! h/ ~. l, f1 M' G2 T, w! c  vAgain and again I’ve taken too much) V( L, b( B: a# D6 L, h$ `
Of the things that cost you too muchwww.qafone.cc1 b6 L- n0 C* W/ T) L- w# Z7 V
I used to think that the day would never comewww.qafone.cc3 y; b7 y) @* Y' u  l! r" ?
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun% N: I1 o7 @! Z
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
6 Y5 Y1 W; R, @4 w7 W同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志7 p2 ~; [/ O6 G) ?1 {3 Y' c
I used to think that the day would never come同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志' ~; ~) ~! |9 |, B$ h3 ^' S
That my life would depend on the morning sun...Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站+ ^8 w& [3 p: s+ }$ n( B
- p" @5 M& i7 ]* y. U; ~; Z
When I was a very small boy,同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志4 T# X& q2 a1 x1 |) K
Very small boys talked to me
+ J+ r4 ?0 \5 G$ Q+ @Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Now that we’ve grown up together  w! O' p0 ?) n
They’re afraid of what they seeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站8 v+ F/ [2 b* s, T9 d; t
That’s the price that we all pay2 C9 e% |* v+ L& C& j
Our valued destiny comes to nothing. W, ?0 P6 f9 A; {: y
I can’t tell you where we’re goingQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站5 A. s+ d( ?& j
I guess there was just no way of knowing同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志8 ~- v% b5 N  j- y9 F
I used to think that the day would never come. [: U" b% m" I" ?9 I
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunwww.qafone.cc. H0 \! i6 }' X& _/ E! L$ @
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
, T$ u$ h; {  q8 b5 ]# lTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fearwww.qafone.cc, B2 W' C5 R4 u0 ^- t7 t
I used to think that the day would never come
, J9 Q/ l5 q/ C+ e: n7 J2 c% h; @" XThat my life would depend on the morning sun...
$ t* I" N: @0 ?7 f% Z. DQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站
  s2 Y! ~6 O$ _+ QI feel so extraordinary4 E* `3 l+ ?# C! `
Something’s got a hold on me
- a+ w% u4 u+ N7 |! x& J8 O$ LQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I get this feeling I’m in motion
% j! _* p1 _- H+ m% e0 LA sudden sense of libertywww.qafone.cc$ `8 y( U' h* c
The chances are we’ve gone too far
# y# N' W- I9 E  F. d  [You took my time and you took my money
* L/ D5 g! ]/ P$ eQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Now I fear you’ve left me standing
# x  y# o4 T* B  Q$ B同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志In a world that’s so demanding& o; Z1 X9 U: k0 k- H: M8 _
I used to think that the day would never come
/ B0 z3 E0 z4 f% a* a+ e$ y4 f7 hQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
, E" K+ b" g, _$ nMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near
- @' Z# [4 g. @- _9 j3 U3 ZQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear) g8 k# e' P! Y$ S$ T; k) b
I used to think that the day would never come  y. F# d3 g) ]* C- B
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •