能如此贴近Gale,这位粉丝太幸福了

185# dormouse & beven
是啊,Gale超nice,还会说you're making me shake来逗粉丝(让她不要那么紧张吧),和他真人见面一定是一件美好的事情{:3_275:}
这位粉丝应该就是那位说Gale会跟他照myspace style照片那位? 好期待接下来她要po的照片 XD

189# cora

就是那位whats_new_pussycat。。。她妈妈也太好了,陪她一起开车从AZ到LA

好像Gale以前SLS的时候没有这么approachable,看来最近心情不错哦~~~{:3_272:}

by heyya34  33 minutes ago (Sun Jan 17 2010 19:20:18)        on IMDB

I thought the play was very well done, very imaginative in the presentation. I think spending lots of time with Terry Gilliam rubbed off onto Lou, the play's director.

The play is paced nicely, the intermissions well placed. I might go see it again near the end of the run, to see how it progresses. I thought Gale and Denise had great chemistry. He worked well with the actress playing Carol too. She did a good job. All well done, acting wise. There were some moments where I felt Gale was having to work at staying with Val, but overall great job. Oh, and the theater was only about half full. It was actually kind of cool that way, like we were getting a private viewing or something.

Just my opinion, but I don't think Gale has 'season 2 Brian hair'. Maybe a haircut since Friday? It's not at all that long. It is still very short in the back, just a little longer on top. But it still has that messy 'FF' look. And it is lighter. But not like highlighted or anything, not blond.

I hated the pants he wore throughout. Brown, what I think is called pencil or stovepipe or something. Like the skinny jeans men are unfortunately wearing these days (I hate that style). And I don't think he's too thin. He's very fit, looks like a runner.

I didn't see Brian Kinney at ALL in this, he's clearly moved way beyond that role, but I did nearly laugh out loud at one point when Gale rolled his shirt sleeves up over his elbows, which he always did with Brian. That's obviously something Gale 'gave' to Brian, something he just does.

And can I just say, Gale has the most amazing voice. If he weren't so attractive to watch, I could have closed my eyes and enjoyed it just as much. His southern, Louisiana accent was spot on perfect, never waivered. And he has a GREAT singing voice. Who knew? Even used vibrato and everything. He seemed so comfortable playing the guitar and singing. He looks like he's played for a while, not just learned for this role. But I don't know.

I didn't stay to meet him, but while I was in my car listening to messages afterward, I saw him walking out, and he had this adorable knit hat on. He looked even younger than he did in character, bastard. And he's 40? Must be bathing in the blood of virgins or something.

Another thing, I was impressed by how agile he is. I don't know why this is surprising. He moves around the stage almost like a dancer.

I guess that's it.

And as for that radio interview he did, am I the only one who had an orgasm when he said the words 'Moto Guzzi'? Just wondering.

评分人数

• cora

哈哈哈,gale这张还真的是年轻啊

哦!哦!gale真是赏心悦目哈!

哪位才子亲能翻译一下上面的英文吗?呜呜呜...............

I didn't stay to meet him, but while I was in my car listening to messages afterward, I saw him walking out, and he had this adorable knit hat on. He looked even younger than he did in character, bastard. And he's 40? Must be bathing in the blood of virgins or something.

说得好{:3_148:}让我想起昨天看的Jennifer's Body

And can I just say, Gale has the most amazing voice. If he weren't so attractive to watch, I could have closed my eyes and enjoyed it just as much. His southern, Louisiana accent was spot on perfect, never waivered. And he has a GREAT singing voice. Who knew? Even used vibrato and everything. He seemed so comfortable playing the guitar and singing. He looks like he's played for a while, not just learned for this role. But I don't know.

And as for that radio interview he did, am I the only one who had an orgasm when he said the words 'Moto Guzzi'? Just wondering.

my Galefix today{:3_250:}

189# cora

就是那位whats_new_pussycat。。。她妈妈也太好了,陪她一起开车从AZ到LA

dormouse 发表于 2010-1-18 11:08

最爱roadtrip{:3_248:} 说不定这位粉丝的妈妈也是个young at heart的人,她不是也主动要求Gale抱抱嘛 XDD

大家说的是不是173楼的照片,是我的网速问题吗,为什么我看不到照片?是个红叉叉?真着急呀,好想快点一睹G的风采呀

197# Ryanlochte
这张,可以下载到附件吗:
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?点此注册

典型的小帅,赶紧去看舞台剧~

你说得哪一张吖~~快贴上来
可能因为他比较高,所以合照的时候总是稍微侧靠俯身的?{:3_240:}