如果不去不觉得可惜吗
要是去了
一定要第一时间做连线报道哦
最好能找Gale签个名合个影什么的放上来
也好让偶们一同分享一下

图片太模糊了!

229# beven

追到LA去~~~还要签名合影,我怕我的小心脏受不了{:3_151:}

从来没做过粉丝,好害怕见到真人{:3_157:}  去年4月Randy的那个舞台剧都跟同学约好了,结果最后chicken out了,最后同学说他去找别人一起去~~~也不知道他后来去了没,不好意思问

我买了25号的票了,还是第一排{:3_155:}
签名合影估计我还是不敢。。。就坐在下面闷头看吧{:3_201:}
看完了就来汇报

Gale的每個造型都是如此的迷人,美麗耀眼,令我每天樂乎乎的驚嘆與迷戀.
我又馬上換了更青葱的Gale的頭像.
hpl 发表于 2010-1-20 22:21

我发现最近几天我都异常地亢奋,每次看到新的消息都像又打入一支兴奋剂那样 XDD
尽管tinypic好像开不了 XDD 谁能把那照片再传一次
He even drew an arrow to his picture on the playbill he signed so I knew which one was him. I LOLed about that, as did he .

哇噢 心情大好的Gale {:3_279:}

229# beven

我买了25号的票了,还是第一排
签名合影估计我还是不敢。。。就坐在下面闷头看吧
看完了就来汇报dormouse 发表于 2010-1-21 03:29

OMG!!!!!aaaaaaaaa dormouse你将会是咱论坛见到Gale真人的第一人噢!!!{:3_248:} 你一定一定要去噢!!
机会难得,走上去和Gale说几句嘛~~~反正其他粉丝见到他都是马上语塞花痴快晕倒的状态 :PPP

Enjoy the play!! (if u can focus tho XD)

229# beven

追到LA去~~~还要签名合影,我怕我的小心脏受不了{:3_151:}

从来没做过粉丝,好害怕见到真人{:3_157:}  去年4月Randy的那个舞台剧都跟同学约好了,结果最后chicken out了,最后同学说他去找别 ...
dormouse 发表于 2010-1-21 03:29

冲呀。人生难得疯一次{:3_245:}

那张和粉丝照的真好看{:3_232:}

233# cora

cora,别激动~~~那个。。。我要去看的不是Gale的舞台剧, 是25号Randy的reading

不好意思,我上个回帖没说清楚 {:3_151:}

本帖最后由 beven 于 2010-1-21 10:44 编辑

231# dormouse
哇……大人这回你千万不要打退堂鼓哦
我买了25号的票了,还是第一排

“so you're practically in his lap!”
虽然不是去看Gale
但看Randy也一样
见到Randy最好能代中国的粉丝们向他问好喔
偶记得村子里有个叫Cyan的去看过Randy的演出
当时还做了直击报道呢
大人不知有没看过下面的帖子
https://www.qafone.cc/viewthread ... 26amp%3Btypeid%3D49

尽管tinypic好像开不了

其网站是可以打开的,就是外链不行,要用代理可以看到

236# dormouse
啊原来这样...不过没关系,Randy的reading也一样期待{:3_250:} 这次一定要去!! 而且要回来详细地告诉我们这个那个噢 XD

偶记得村子里有个叫Cyan的去看 ...
beven 发表于 2010-1-21 10:43

看过看过。。。Cyan吃的那个中餐馆我也常去,每次都要经过Randy他们去的那个cafe~~~因为在Theater District,估计他要有Broadway的演出,就可能会在这里碰到~~~可惜08年的时候我都没听说过QaF。。。

我记得有人拍过在纽约地铁上遇到Randy,不过我一次都没遇到过。。。估计他不坐我的那条线。。

大人这回你千万不要打退堂鼓哦

没办法了,票都买了,nonrefundable{:3_210:} 还约了另外一个mm一起去~~~

终于看到图片了{:3_155:} 围巾系法超可爱,颜色也好好看
发型好帅,估计是完成演出后梳洗过再出来见粉丝的吧XD 乱糟糟的也很好看

dormouse,汝坐的可是第一排,花痴归花痴,可不要影响Randy的reading噢{:3_153:}

他可真是上帝的宠儿啊,永远年轻美丽迷人的容貌,高大健美性感的身材,贵族的气质,看得我直接晕倒算了:s31真希望此时众多粉丝中有德高望众的制作人,编剧或导演,能给他电影电视的出演机会,美国人啊,千万不要浪费上帝赐予的这么好的资源啊:s18

废话少说,上图

we went back to the theater because the play was over. We asked if we could mingle awhile as there was an opening night party, got a "yes" and in we went. And, we looked and looked and looked but - no Gale! I started talking to one of the actresses, Francesca, who did a great job in the play, and then I felt something and it was Colleen poking me and letting me know she'd spotted Gale.

He came down the hallway from where he'd been standing, stood right near me and said something about the shirt I was wearing and we had a brief conversation. He was in a very happy, upbeat mood and I imagine he was relieved to have finished the opening night performance. I can tell you that I was in a happy, upbeat mood because I was relieved to meet him and find that he was so friendly and outgoing.

The next day I drove around so Colleen could see some of L.A. and that evening it was back to the theater. You've already heard - and so had I - about the size of the theater and how close the front row seats are to the stage area but nothing prepared me for how close the actors would be when they would go out of the stage area and come back in as part of the play. Gale and the others walked so close to me I had to pull in my feet so I didn't trip anyone.
I mean, I wouldn't want to trip Gale and have him accidently land in my lap, would I? I mean, really - would I? Hmmm, where was I?

After the play which I enjoyed very much (and I think I was surprised that I liked it as much as I did), we waited outside the theater and, long story short, Gale came out with some cast members and I asked if he would take a picture with us. And he said yes! No hesitation at all. He said he'd take it himself and tried to hold the camera far enough away to focus on us but, fortunately, someone else took the picture of me with him and then of Colleen and me with him. He also signed an autograph for each of us and was very funny, and friendly and warm and affectionate.
Happy, happy Colleen and buzzie.

Sunday, Colleen left for home so I went alone to see the matinee. I sat in the same seat. Hey, it was great the first time and it didn't disappoint the second time. I got to hear and notice some things I hadn't on Saturday evening so I was pleased to see the play x 2.

I waited in the small lobby of the theater and got to see some of the cast members again and then Gale came out. It was really a pleasure to meet him and I can't say enough about how lovely he was and how outgoing and friendly and genuinely nice. It was most definitely worth the trip to see him in the play and to meet him. I'm so glad I had a chance to speak with him briefly one more time before I said goodbye.

Oh, and, btw - before I left - he gave me a very warm hug.
Almost forgot to mention that.

评分人数

• cora

只是希望以后大叔不要再这么低调咩

243# xusuizi
拍照時嘴角上揚微笑的Gale,感覺帶點調皮和純真{:3_255:}

243# xusuizi

哎哟人长得高就是有点不好,拍照老要猫腰 XDD

刚刚才在LJ上看到有人拿Gale的旧照来对比,挺好玩滴

:s04 大家觉得这是同一件衣服么 XDD

246# cora

才发现外套,毛衣和围巾还挺搭的。。。

好像是一样的衬衣,注意下口袋上的扣子{:3_240:}

I mean, I wouldn't want to trip Gale and have him accidently land in my lap, would I? I mean, really - would I?

哈哈,大家都很邪恶~~~

肯定是同一件衬衫,细节方面很好认。
去一趟北京回来,就看到这么多新照片,Gale还是多接点舞台剧,偶们也会常一点看到他啊!

好像是一样的衬衣,注意下口袋上的扣子{:3_240:}
dormouse 发表于 2010-1-21 23:01

哈哈~
大人看得可真仔细
这样看来应该不是同一件衣服啰

求助:
223楼,243楼,246楼图片打不开。能不能烦劳cora版主将这几张照片打包后放在一楼以供下载。谢谢。

评分人数

• cora

• 三国群英传私服
  •