I'm slowly sinking in the vast lake of quick sand.A bottomless pool.
我在一片巨大而湍急的沙石中慢慢下沉。像个无底洞
I wish I could crawl under a rock and sleep forever.
我想就在石下蜷居、长眠
No one understands me, no one in this house can accept my side of the story.
没人能理解我,这房子里的人都不能接受我
I can feel god’s looking down on me with pity.
我能感觉到上帝用怜悯的眼光俯视着我
I can't never let anyone find out I am not straight, that would be so humiliating. My friends would hate me.
所有人都会知道我是同性恋,真的好丢脸。我的朋友会讨厌我。
And my family...I've overheard them.
至于我的家人,我听到他们的谈话
They said that they hate gays. And Even god hates gays.
他们说他们讨厌同性恋。连上帝都讨厌同性恋
It really scares me when they talk that way because now they are talking about me.
那真的吓到我了,因为我就是个同性恋
I don't wanna choose sin, I don't.
我不想选择成为原罪。我真的不想
I am so mad and frustrated to god.
我真的对上帝很生气也很困惑。
I seem to be at the end of a road. Why do you remain silent?
我好像已经走到了路的尽头。为什么你还保持沉默?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
My timid nature would never allow a full fledged thunderstorm to accur.
我胆怯的天性根本不会让这狂风暴雨般的事发生
But it's there,on the horizon
可它就这么发生了
I can feel god's eyes looking down on me with such pity
我能感受到上帝充满怜悯的俯视着我

一遍遍地看着这遍,听着一个母亲读到去世儿子日记时的失声痛哭。
许多人遇着更恶劣的情况并没有选择自杀,并不代表Bobby不需要关怀。
只是有些人更脆弱和感性一点。

我们很脆弱
我们需要家人的支持,在这不算友好的世界走下去

TOP

  • 三国群英传私服
  •