Aidan Gillen and Charlie Hunnam talked about how to do the sexy stuff

本来这个话题挺无聊的,但是这两个男人谈这话时太逗了,我就发上来供大家消遣吧。
Aidan Gillen ###It was written by somebody who knew what they were talking about. And if they were putting their faith in me, then I could pull it off. I wouldn't take a part that I wasn't completely convinced I could play. Doing the sex scenes...Well, it's like a pretty important part of my character. He's a very kind of sexual personality. There's not much that you need to be told about touching somebody, or having sex with somebody... really. Unless you are frigid.

Charlie Hunnam ###I couldn't really believe what I was reading. I just didn't believe that they'd be able to show that. I thought that when it came to doing the scenes,it would be a lot tamer than how it was written.But we did it exactly how it was written and it was screened that way too, so I was kind of shocked. I was quite worried about...,I mean...,not about doing the sex scenes in general, but the fact that I'd be naked in front of the whole crew. Aidan is a cool guy,so we just...,we just fucking did it,you know. Nobody made a big deal about it. It was just like another scene. It was a closed set. People came in to spread vaseline arould and spray us with water. So we looked like we were sweating. Just the cameraman,soundman in there,and the focus puller.So it was just the three guys and we just fucking did it. We did it over one day. A full day of sex and then that was it.

[ 本帖最后由 blue-eyed 于 2007-1-18 18:45 编辑 ]

补充一条:Stuart好迷人。
演Stuart的演员Aidan Gillen 在戏外更迷人。可能Stuart这个角色太放荡了,我有点难以忍受。可演员Aidan Gillen 在戏外有魅力多了。稳重儒雅的英沦帅哥,还时不时回一个电力十足的微笑,魅力放电的勾魂双眸......

很喜欢stuart跟vince的口音啊,迷死了

em04小帅哥全裸哦~~~觉得英国的演员普遍比美国的放得开.全裸也不遮着,美国人还要绑胶带.

哎~~看UK最大的收获就是,发现了Aidan Gillen的魅力~
最可爱的一节就是他最后和NATHAN在厕所里做,他假装性高潮的那段.看着他睫毛几翻,唇齿轻吐一句:F**K 当时就觉得,他是在太可爱了.

"Just the cameraman,soundman in there,and the focus puller.So it was just the three guys and we just fucking did it. We did it over one day. A full day of sex and then that was it."看着LZ提供的资料,好像UK的是真的唉...

原帖由 MK 于 2007-1-5 21:51 发表
很喜欢stuart跟vince的口音啊,迷死了

难到NATHAN的口音不好听吗?

回复 #4 cyanjosh 的帖子

你的头像好难看啊

em01

Aidan和他老婆,他老婆漂亮吧

UK的三位男主角我是越看越喜欢:loveliness: :loveliness::loveliness:

原帖由 catbird 于 2007-1-6 10:03 发表

难到NATHAN的口音不好听吗?

也好啊...也不错啊
不过我比较迷年纪大点的男人...特别是还是英国口音的成熟男人

原帖由 MK 于 2007-1-7 22:48 发表

也好啊...也不错啊
不过我比较迷年纪大点的男人...特别是还是英国口音的成熟男人

一样,迷英国男人。em04
我发现了,感觉真没错,英国男人的确是很绅士的。即使再热,衣服也是整整齐齐,干干净净...
他们永远尊重你,理解你,把你当朋友...
他们非常负责,把事情做到最好...
英国男人除了我们共知的儒雅的一面外,并没我们想像的那么呆板,他们其实有非常幽默和顽皮的一面...

STUART很迷人

英版的口音的确很迷人的感觉。。。。。。。。。。。

我喜欢她的鼻子,很漂亮

低头 眯眼的一刹那

大叔很勾人哪

"Just the cameraman,soundman in there,and the focus puller.So it was just the three guys and we jus ...
catbird 发表于 2007-1-6 10:02

来真的?!HOW could they?!

• 三国群英传私服
  •