我宁愿相信GR在一起过

是不是都不睁眼睛啊,08年就分手了,怎么还有说在一起的,而且那个老S真的丑

恩恩 无论如何R一定要幸福就是了~~

呃……已然是前任了啊{:3_154:}
改改标题吧

thx...

不管和谁只要小J  happy就好啦

有图有真相,不过大家都很爱R。。。所以虽然我冲着图来的,但是啥都没见还是乱happy一把的><
看完前面的楼,还是多少了解了一些,倍感欣慰0-0(原来这个帖子已经这么古老,小R男友也换人了……

Lovable melan-ball RANDY HARRISON told me he stopped watching the show two years ago because “it’s exhausting enough to shoot. I’ve seen myself as Justin so much it bores me. ”What hasn’t bored Randy for the last two years is his relationship with writer-editor SIMON DUMENCO, whom he met when he was interviewed by Dumenco for New York magazine. Excuse me, people, but I do up to 15 interviews a day and I still am my own wife!
可爱的Randy告诉我他两年前就已经不看这个剧集了,他说“拍摄这部剧已经让他筋疲力尽,他做Justin的时间已经多到令他厌倦。”但是在过去的两年中没让Randy厌倦的是他和作家编辑Simon之间的感情,他俩是在Simon做纽约杂志时采访Randy时认识的。注意了同志们,我每天最多要做15个采访,可我的妻子还是那个妻子。

而Simon在于2004年4月28日的一次访谈中并未否认他与Randy的关系,还就Randy遇到的困扰提出了自身的看法:
IWM: A gossip column recently revealed that you are in a relationship with actor Randy Harrison of Showtime’s “Queer as Folk”. Has your personal relationship given you any insights into celebrity journalism?
最近一个八卦专栏披露你和Randy在交往,你的这种私人关系能让你作为明星记者的洞察力加以提升么?
Dumenco: I’ve discovered that a surprising number of “celebrity journalists” are unable to distinguish between an actor and the character he plays on television. Randy has literally had interviewers ask him how he felt when his character experienced something on the show. They’ll ask him how it felt to have “gone through” a fictional circumstance -- as if Randy personally experienced his character’s storyline.
发现太多的“明星记者”无法将演员本身与剧集中所扮演的角色区分开来真是让我很惊讶啊。还真就有人在采访时问Randy当他扮演的角色在剧集中有某些经历时他的感觉怎样?他们会问他“经历”了这个虚构的情节有何感受?就好像Randy本人真的有这种经历似的。
I guess it’s a testament to his acting talent that people confuse him with the character he plays -- a character, incidentally, with whom he has almost nothing in common. But it’s disappointing when journalists make that same idiotic mistake. I suppose the conceptual confusion has to do with the blurring of the boundaries between dramas and reality television, and what’s made up and what’s real in “celebrity journalism.” Fiction is passed off as fact so often these days that fiction is often automatically presumed to be fact.
但我想这也证明了他的表演太好了,让人们已经分不清现实生活中的他和屏幕上的他了,而屏幕上的这个“他”,可以说和他本人几乎没有一点共同点。但是记者们在这一点上总是犯同样的愚蠢错误还真让人很失望。我想这种感念混淆可能是由于剧集啊、记实电视啊、编造的新闻以及事实新闻之间的界限太模糊而造成的。现在,虚构的东西经常被认为是事实,或虚构的东西往往被推定为事实。

gale怎木办

• 三国群英传私服
  •