Especially Gale’s gorgeous face, of course. :)

这句话够我high几天的:s31

太期待了 看见大叔就兴奋地不行不行的 要是可以见真人 爽死了

55555,大叔,好帅哦~喜欢他抿嘴巴的可爱样子~

又见眼镜照啊~~~这个造型有点呆呆的,呵呵:s25

Thea越来越年轻了撒~~
花痴大叔的眼镜~~
超想他们多年后来个全家福大合照的……

好多照片呀,感谢楼主收集,好开心的说~

randy闪这么快。。。。
还以为是赶时间回NY了
谁知道没回去。。。。

哎  他好帅啊

回复 1# cora

To forever handsome Mr G.

G叔就算站在最边上也是最抢眼的一个
我要说他跟thea站一起还挺配的 会不会被PIA啊- -
谁让R不跟叔一起照来着:s37

视频好短啊 怨念 。。。

:s02

叔似乎永远都不会老。。。。。

回复 121# 第七天99
是啊 哈哈
不知道Gale说了什么 逗粉丝笑了

一直都只看过剧照和合影,终于看到会动的大叔了!{:3_148:}

只是这段视频实在太短鸟,偶都还没来得及眨眼,就米有了!粉丝送大叔的是件啥衣服,都看不清,55555。。。。。

更新后台粉丝拍摄的视频~~

剛好可以拿廣播練聽力
用聽的聽到Scott他們的聲音感覺好新奇
感謝分享~~

美国的朋友多幸福

坐等楼主上图片啊,期待RANDY和GALE的再会

碎念:在一起吧在一起吧在一起吧在一起吧在一起吧在一起吧在一起吧,别再虐我们了

有这么一帮朋友感觉真好啊~~
等待randy和gale的合照啊

这小眼神……真销魂

期待ing

Scott叔扮演狗狗?肯定是一只可爱的老龄狗!{:3_153:}
“人生难得有几个知心的朋友”,他们几个的友谊真让人羡慕!不知道大叔下个月生日的时候,这些老友会不会帮他一起庆祝?

Thanks to danivl1-1 @ IMDB:

I attended the YPF with a friend last night [06/17]. All three plays were very good and very different. Scott’s play was amusing and sad at the same time. The first play really touched me since it dealt with the issue of a young woman with cancer. I lost my mother to cancer so I was naturally drawn to that play. We spoke to the young writer afterwards. It was a pleasure meeting her. Scott’s play was in the middle. The last one was very funny.

Yes, Mr. Gale Harold did attend last night. He looked unbelievably gorgeous. Like that’s something new. Thea and Michelle were also there. Gale sat in the row in front of us a few seats to the left. He seemed to have a really good time. Laughing enthusiastically and applauding. He got a real kick out of seeing Scott as a dog with a Russian accent. My friend and I made no attempt to speak to Gale or the others. They were there on their private time. But it was nice to see them. Thea has a lovely, friendly amile. Although we didn’t say anything to her, we think she knew that we recognized her. I spoke with Scott briefly. It was great to meet him. He was very pleasant.  

Q: How was Gale dressed, did you notice?     
He came in just before the play was to start. The lights were low. It looked like he had on his favorite faded/washed out jeans, a sort of sage green shirt with a collar. We couldn’t see his shoes. There was what looked like one of his famous caps sticking out of the back pocket of his jeans. Can’t imagine how there was any room for it. Certainly no danger of it slipping out. :) His hair was divine. Brushed away from his face and longish in the back. He had a day or so worth of stubble on his face. From where I was sitting, his profile was magnificent!  

Q: Who was Gale with? Did he sit w/ Thea, Michelle and/or Yara? Curious minds want to know!
Yes, they sat together. The theater was crowded. Michelle was in the same row as me and my friend – second to last. Thea was near the front. :).   

上周五晚(6月17日)Gale去观看了Scott的演出。他的心情超好,不时大笑和鼓掌(Scott在台上扮演的是一只有俄罗斯口音的狗狗XD),当晚捧场的还有Thea和Michelle。

粉丝报告来源: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm03637 ... &p=20#184318128

老友们又聚一堂{:3_250:}

• 三国群英传私服
  •