[电影] [Derek Jarman电影专辑]天使的对话 The Angelic Conversation [700M][AVI][无字][CT]

天使的对话 The Angelic Conversation (1985)

导演: Derek Jarman
主演: Dave Baby / Timothy Burke / Simon Costin
制片国家/地区: UK
语言: English
官方网站:
上映日期: 1987-02-28

This film is the archtypal Jarman movie. Jarman considered himself a painter more than a film maker and thought of the camera as just an improvement on the brushes of the past. In this film he carries those concepts through to their fullest conclusion.
  The moody Voice-overs of Shakespeare sonnets by Dame Judy Dench add to the multi-layered portraits of two young men and their relationship. Jarman was going for a mood here and the narrative line is pretty sketchy but if you ever wondered what would happen if one of those Calvin Klein Obsession adverts were stretched to 80 minutes by a really talented film maker then this is the film for you.
  Without a strong narrative line this film may move too slowly for many and you are hereby cautioned. There were several folks noticeably snoring during the screening that I attended but those that are Jarman fans would not miss it.
  It also occurred to me that given the very light story line that this might be a great background film to have playing amid a gathering of friends where the entire focus of the group was not on the film.  

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

黑白片子吗?好看吗。

感谢分享,楼主辛苦了。

没有中文字幕的吗

很抽象的电影,谢谢发片

不错的片子
支持楼主

看不懂的说~~~~

一部很沉闷的片子

支持楼主

thank you .good move

不錯喔

香港的片子?

感觉不错的下来看看

非常感谢分享这些老片子

大师的作品!!

今天新帖真多,又是喜欢的类型,谢谢

比我还要大的片子~~~
要好好膜拜一下!!!!!!!

这么早滴片子!好,看看去!

不知道是讲什么内容啊~~~

这部电影是archtypal贾曼的电影。贾曼认为自己是画家多电影制造商和相机的思想作为单纯是过去的刷子改善。在这部影片中,他通过这些概念进行的身心得到充分的结论。
美国穆迪语音莎士比亚的十四行诗接管,由康沃尔增加多层两名青年男子和他们的关系画像。
贾曼是前往这里的心情叙述线是非常粗略的,但如果你想知道会发生什么情况,如果这些卡文克莱迷恋广告中被延伸到80分钟一个真正优秀的电影制造商那么这是你的电影。
如果没有一个强大的叙事线这部电影可以提出过慢很多,你现警告。有明显的放映期间,我参加了,但一些人在打呼噜是那些贾曼球迷不会错过它。
它也使我想到,由于很轻的故事线,这可能是一个大背景下的电影有际聚会的朋友那里玩了集团所有的重点不是电影。

感谢分享,就是片子大了些

好像褒贬不一

i love it

老片可以珍藏

可能是黑白片啊!!!!

• 三国群英传私服
  •