这种安静的不卖肉的电影更能打动我。
-What happened?
-Paul wants to go to Paris. When I think about it, when I think about the future, I see…I don’t know -what I see. Last night I was drunk and I shot him in the head, then watched him die right in my arms. When I woke up I feel horrible, completely horrible. I can’t remember if it was because the shot or I really want him dead. What does that mean?
-I don’t know, man. This is just a dream.
-You know I don’t want to hurt him. If I could, I wouldn’t.
-I don’t think you would.
-I’m selfish.
-How?
-Just doesn’t make any sense. He’s beautiful, he’s kind, he’s caring. I’d throw all away right now if it was that easy, I would. Just wish I can go back to the beginning, you know? Back to when things were new and exciting, get butterflies about a fucking text, just waiting through the response, everything about that can give me a hard-on. And I always want to know what exactly he’s doing, nothing else matters. It’s that spark… it’s the spark that fades. You get to know someone, you let him under your skin, and you feel like suffocating.
-Listen Curt. Are you happy? Does he make you happy?
-What if there’s someone out there? Someone who can make me happier?
-There is always someone else. There is always someone else who is smarter, and cuter, funnier. That’s life, Curt.
-I don’t know if I can be happy knowing that.

• 三国群英传私服
  •