Please understand that people here have their favorite character, not that they're accusing Michael,but that they prefer someone else on the show.Nothing is ever so objective here now that we're all Queer As Folk lovers (I assumed).

Michael is everyman.That's what CL said about their own character.I think that means he had some shortcomings like any other ordinary people.Yet no one denied that Michael is adorable,thoughful and sweet.He'd known Brian since they're 14,and looked out for each other whenever they can.Trully it's a moving story,a moving story about friendships in my eyes.He IS Brian's best friend,always have and always will be.

As a Michael fans I think you would like Michael to be happy and have a family like he always dreamed of.He did,actually,in Season 2 he met Ben.And we shall foresee that they'll be the happy couple with a lovely family.It's true that Michael had a fantasy about Brian AT FIRST,I think he himself also understands that Brian could never be wholelly his.I'm glad that Michael moves on with his own life,because he deserves it.

Many people here love Michael to death,too.It's a pity you didn't see it.

• 三国群英传私服
  •