Song:World Spins Madly On
5 u9 I: h* }% B6 ?同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Singer:The Weepies
1 e3 W- f- B/ f/ R" zQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Album:Say I Am Youwww.qafone.cc( N  b; z' z3 N( D& B) y4 r3 Y
Woke up and wished that I was dead
( {) W* T5 \( @0 L, H) sQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站With an aching in my headQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站: `! Y. x- A: ]  F0 j
I lay motionless in bed
# f9 o- O$ b5 C" \. u  x2 DI thought of you and where you'd goneQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站. B. i7 a( G: |5 F& J0 H
And let the world spin madly on
, c9 t* i' I# O4 n! E4 fwww.qafone.cc
0 ^: Y5 R5 Q. T0 jwww.qafone.ccEverything that I said I'd doQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站/ ]/ U  x3 q$ k* X2 U
Like make the world brand new5 q# F- a9 i7 p3 \" \
And take the time for you" \; t0 G0 E0 {+ J! E  E! l- F
I just got lost and slept right through the dawn) v! @1 X8 @2 U. E+ d
And the world spins madly on
) D1 _& v5 i5 H/ y$ L
& r6 S' W9 g! z5 _* _I let the day go by同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志- ~0 Q7 ~% S. U$ Q" F
I always say goodbye
; L, Q9 y( W# `) `. W, FI watch the stars from my window sillwww.qafone.cc% a+ g& i3 j. Y2 L' J
The whole world is moving and I'm standing still5 v3 _/ W. H3 l) a# r1 N3 j

; B9 I0 H3 E4 f2 Gwww.qafone.ccWoke up and wished that I was dead) W' j  h  e% L. d
With an aching in my head同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志- l$ [! _1 Z  J% H( \# V% M
I lay motionless in bed
( X' R, H% s; k6 P4 |9 y7 m+ ?The night is here and the day is gone
: E- x" w( d# M4 a- k: ]5 fAnd the world spins madly on1 F9 X# ^" }! `! e' r# \. j/ B9 q0 R) V
同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志3 L$ e7 G) x* ?# z5 v/ D* l
I thought of you and where you'd gone2 A; [3 G; u0 U9 o$ H
And the world spins madly on
) m0 {) |. z; |5 q5 rwww.qafone.ccAnd the world spins madly on同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志9 l2 o# w% x! N. m
And the world spins madly on同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志5 G! y( {' G8 X" F

# A- v8 u/ i. Z  ]+ bThe Weepies - World Spins Madly On
5 j4 C$ G% g8 L) @- SSay I Am You
在黄昏看着鸽子飞
为什么会流眼泪

• 三国群英传私服
  •